Welcome new Atelier Series. Oh, this one is not for me !



Gust and Idea Factory are teaming up for a dream collaboration, an Atelier series otome game. Yep, it is OTOME or something like for GIRLS.

As the owner of PSP and a heavy fan of JRPG (JRPG is my most favorite genre too), when I heard that the new Atelier series is to be released for PSP, words cannot describe how happy I am (a bit of hyperbola). Well, that's not a surprise, since the release of Atelier Rorona in PS3, Atelier is one of the traditional JRPG series that you can't be underestimate anymore, ultimately because the ultra-Moe (If you don't know what Moe means, juts think of it as cute) appearance of the girl, so I thought this one too will provide me with new imagination material (no Pervert stuff okay).

The title is Atelier Elkrone, and the main character is a girl named Mary. One day she meets a fairy at her grandmothers atelier studio and the text adventure begins. Well, abit different since usually the main character of the game is the same as the title like how Rorona bacome the main character of Atelier Rorona and how Meruru become main heroine of Atelier Meruru. It is almost unusual for a main character to be a female, but it kinds of usual thing for Atelier series so I guess I can keep up with this one too until I read the plot summary. And guess what, the story is about how Mary and her six suitors to date.

Well if you a girl, this game might be perfectly fine for you. A solid gameplay and handsome boy all at your service. But it seems wrong for a healthy male like me to play this game. So I guess I must let this one off the hook. Anyway, you will still find the essence of Alchemy. Player will gather and mix materials (it is still unclear whether an item called "love potion" is available to create). But this game will set in different world than usual Atelier series, so finding Rorona, Totori, and Meruru is impossible this time.
Related Posts
What Should I do NEXT ?

0 comments

Recent Comments