Healthy Presentation of WonFes 2011



Summer Wonder Festival sure is very nice. A vast selection of figure being introduced, in which some of them is in finished version and some of them in semi-finished or even prototype.
A heaven for some Otaku. It is so nice to see your favorite character being memorized in kind of Figurine.

But of course it is not so exaggerating to say WonFes is a legalized robbery. Damn, so much Nice figure and yet the price is very expensive around $40 to $100, I myself found nine super nice figure that seems to be irresistible unfortunately my appetite must be forgotten since I was not backed with unlimited source of financial power. If only I were son of Bill Gates, I will buy all of you (The Figurine, not you, my dear reader).

Below some really nice figure that will make your heart beats.

Haqua looks very cool in this PVC.



Totori PVC. It seems fail to depict Totori in the game.








This is why I prefer Heaven over Hell.

This EVA is very cool with glossy body

Kuroneko cosplaying as ???

This Series seems to not know what aging means despite have long ended.




Figure of Oldman seems to be popular among One Piece fans

I really anticipated Nendoroid version of Haqua, but it seems to be a letdown.


Man, Erio is so SUPER MOE



One of my target. Kuristina


Looks like Nendoroid Ayase is one the way

Yami-chan XD



Kirino: Black Form




A new kind of figure maybe




Ugh, Menma, you are so cute!!



Related Posts
What Should I do NEXT ?

0 comments

Recent Comments